Get Well Soon

Saturday, May 21, 2016
I missed the last Your Next Stamp challenge due to a busy schedule and was determined to make time for this challenge! There's both a sketch and a colour challenge and I opted to go with the sketch (Challenge #39).


I used a number of Your Next Stamp products to create my card - all of which are listed below. I love the little nurse with her needle - and decided that the needle would shoot out heart splatters!


Have a fabulous weekend, especially those of you in Canada who have a loooong weekend! Yay! We're off to visit friends and I can't wait to spend time catching up.

Products used:




4 comments

Migdalia said...

I absolutely love the heart splatters..Very creative!Super cute & fun!! LOVE this!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

MiamiKel said...

I love this so much! what a great background design for your card - beautiful detail and fabulous coloring!

Scrapper69 said...

The background splatters look awesome on your card Kate! and that nurse is so fun! Your coloring skills ROCK! Hope you had a fabulous long weekend! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Georgiana said...

Fun splatters, but I am not sure getting a shot is!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>