My Craft Spot "Jingle All the Way" Stamp Set Winner

Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Thank you so much for the lovely comments you left for me last week.  It was so fun to create my projects with the new My Craft Spot Winter and Christmas stamp sets, ribbons and twine!  EACH blog along the way had a stamp set up for grabs - so if you took part in the hop, be sure to check out the rest of the team to see who won at each blog!

And now for the winner of the Jingle All the Way stamp set here on my blog:
#49 - Wendy (aka Roo)!  
Congratulations Wendy!  I will be emailing you to request your information.  You have one week to claim your prize.

4 comments

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

I'm soooo excited Kate...Thank you sooo, soooo much!!!!
Puppy Hugs,
Wendy

Jamie - oohLaLaPaperie said...

Congrats Wendy!! Have fun with your candy!!

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

congrats Wendy!! Kate i saw that homesense had cartridges, hopefully they get more in, i already have the ones they have!! Ya the shipping prices for cricutmachine.com are high but the more you buy the better (the price for shipping doesn't really go up all that much when you order alot)Have A Great Weekend!!
Kristan

April said...

Oh, this is such a wonderful pumpkin! I love it! You did a fantastic job.

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>