Papercraft Star. The frame and wheel were cut from Accent Essentials and I used paper from a DMD kit that was sent to me from April at Stampwilly Designs. I won all sorts of wonderful blog candy from here - including the vellum sentiment which I used on this card as well. The scalloped border was cut from Holiday Cakes and the corners were punched with an EK Success photo corner punch. I finally used my Cuttlebug clockworks embossing folder too! The little circles were punched with a Stampin' Up Itty Bitty circle punch. My brads were not quite the right colour, so I used a Sharpie to fix that! I also used some coloured cellophane to tie everything together.
Here is the sketch I used: