* Stamped Image
* Die Cut
Here are the colours:
Scrapbook Eden. All of the items were created using regular cardstock. I used various embossing folders, some glitter and my white gel pen to spruce things up. The word "Sweet" was cut from Create a Critter and manipulated to curve a bit more in order to fit around the circle. The circle itself was cut using my Creative Memories cutting system. I also added some gems and a ribbon to finish things off.
Here's a closer view of the bag...
I'd also like to thank Kelly at Sandcastle Stamper and Dana at Imagine What You Could Do for the Stylish Blogger Award! Thank you so much!
- I always carry tissues with me.
- I love to eat red licorice and red jujubes (as long as they are not cherry flavoured)
- I make up crazy names for everybody I love. I rarely call my husband and children by their real names.
- Before deciding to work toward my Master of Education, I studied forensic science.
- I once earned an overall grade of 100% in post-secondary physics - although I can hardly remember a thing now!!
- I regularly volunteer at my youngest son's school.
- I speak English and French.
- I am really starting to feel that I would like to work outside the home again. (I'm currently self-employed and work from home, but it gets lonely sometimes)
April at Stampwilly Designs
Angie at Scrappin_Diva
The Sleeoy Stamper at Stamping While They Sleep
Monica at Simply Cricutting
and Kimberly Ann at Paper Loves Glue