Thursday, June 10, 2010
Just Married Card
The sentiment frame was cut from Ashlyn's Alphabet. I cut a green shadow layer and then used the same cardstock as the bride's dress to do the middle layer. The top layer was cut from vellum and the sentiment is computer generated. I attached eyelets to the frame and filled each eyelet with a bead to tie in with the beads trailing from the car. I added buttons to the wheels and a few rhinestones on the right side of the card. I did have some beads there, but apparently they had other plans and left their positions. My glue dots were too big and I did not want them visible so opted for the rhinestones.
This card will be entered at the following challenges:
Fantabulous Cricut - For the Bride using something old (I've had the beads forever!)
Practical Scrappers - eyelets