Janice is hosting at
Little Red Wagon this week and she's got a fun one for us! Stitches! We're invited to use any sort of stitching on our creations - hand sewn stitches, machine sewn stitches, faux stitches, die cut stitches, and even Frankenstein stitches (which I was going to do but then needed a card for another occasion and Frankenstein just would not have been appropriate).
I created this card for a friend of mine who is the principal of Otonabee College. The college mascot is Ottie the otter and the colours are blue and gold. I used dies with stitches for the frame and mat. Mission accomplished!
Please head over to
Little Red Wagon to see the rest of the stitched projects. We'd love for you to link one up too!
loading..
1 comment
Your little otter is adorable Kate, love the yellow and blue stitching and frames..gorgeous card..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Post a Comment