I used some Postage Stamp stamps from My Craft Spot (no longer in business). The dies used to create the "hello" speech bubble as well as the rickrack are from My Craft Spot too. I also used some generic postage stamp dies for the mat and the little postage stamp. The little girl and flower are actually part of the patterned paper. How fun!
Head on over to Little Red Wagon to see how the rest of the Girlfriends used stamps on their projects. It would be lovely if you joined us too!



4 comments
Fabulous and cute Kate, love the postage stamps and speech bubble, I tried to make a speech bubble by hand the other day and was very unsuccessful..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Look at all that stamp action! Love this Kate, you used stamps and stamps!😉
Such a fun card, Kate! I love it when you can use patterned paper as the focus. Loving the colours too.
This is adorable, Kate! Such a lovely design where all the elements work so well together.
Post a Comment