The Earth Laughs in Flowers

Wednesday, August 19, 2026
Our wonderful Imke is hosting this week's challenge at Little Red Wagon. She continues her way through the alphabet and has arrived at the letter Q - Q for Quote!


I knew the quote I wanted to use and I was going to cut out some sunflowers. However, I ended up asking AI to generate the quote with some sunflowers and then coloured them in. I had a much-needed relaxing time colouring. Life has been very good. Just busy and it was good to take some time for myself.

How will you interpret Q is for Quote? For more inspiration, head to Little Red Wagon to see what the rest of the Girlfriends have made. We would love for you to link a project too! 

Here's the black and white image, for anybody who is interested. I imported it into Canva and resized it there.


1 comment

Brenda said...

Kate! This is so beautiful. Your coloring is fantastic and I'm so glad to got the down time to enjoy the process. We even need that when things are wonderful.

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>