You are Just "Plane" Amazing

Wednesday, June 12, 2024
It's Imke's turn to host this week's Little Red Wagon challenge and she's got a fun one for us - Planes, Trains and Automobiles. She's actually looking for a creation with any sort of vehicle so you're not actually limited to one of the three. I think I find the challenge especially fun as the name of it reminds me of a movie by the same title. John Candy, one of the stars of the film, was a wonderfully talented Canadian comedic actor. 


I pulled out a stamp set from Your Next Stamp for the image and sentiment. I then combined some patterned papers and die cut a coiled border strip. I don't use patterned paper as much as I should. I like the look and I have far too much of it!

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see the rest of the Planes, Trains and Automobiles challenge creations made by the talented Girlfriends. We'd love for you to join the fun too! 

5 comments

Paperesse said...

Now this is just SUPER cute, Kate! Love the stamp and how clever to place the enamel dots like that; it gives a feeling of movement.

Chrissy said...

Adorable cute card Kate, love the sentiment, so funny..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Imke said...

Fabulous card, Kate. I like the eye of the airplane. Great colors too.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

JanR said...

Such a fun card, Kate! I especially love the punny sentiment. I too have way too much patterned paper. (:

Brenda said...

This is absolutely darling Kate! This is such a cute little plane and I love the sentiment. BTW, I was thinking of that movie too.

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>