Happy Birthday

Wednesday, January 25, 2023
This week's Little Red Wagon challenge is hosted by Jan and she's picked the theme, "Happy, happy birthday"! As each and every person we know has a birthday to celebrate, this is the perfect opportunity to add to your card stash, make a tag, scrap a special day or create anything with paper that celebrates a birthday!


I'm working on adding to my birthday card stash so here's another one! I used another one of my new Altenew sets - stamps, dies and stencils - to create this card. It would have been fairly simple to put together but I seemed to be rather stencil challenged! Anyway, I eventually figured things out after multiple flips and turns and this is the result.

Please head to Little Red Wagon to see all the other birthday creations - and then link up your own birthday papercraft! 

5 comments

Paperesse said...

You figured it out beautifully, Kate, because this is one gorgeous card!

Brenda said...

Gorgeous, Kate! I love the embossed flower background. So glad you are enjoying your Altenew goodies!

Chrissy said...

So very pretty Kate, love the die cut flowers and beautiful colours, gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

JanR said...

This is so pretty, Kate! Shani's right, you figured it out beautifully!

Imke said...

Wow, it looks very elegant with the gold. Beautiful card, Kate !

Imke ~ "MY CRAFTY PLACE

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>