I Dolphinitely Hope

Wednesday, June 29, 2022
I'm back with a project for our latest Little Red Wagon challenge where I am the hostess this week. In keeping with my Beatles' greatest hits inspiration for 2022, I've used "I am the Walrus" and am asking crafters to create a project with a sea creature (or more!). 


I had been sure I had a walrus stamp but it turns out I must have dreamed that. However, I do have a number of stamps with sea creatures and chose this fun dolphin from Your Next Stamp's "Sea Friends". I'd love to have a dolphin friend!

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see what the rest of the Girlfriends have created - and then link up your own sea creature project to join our fun!

5 comments

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! What a fun and wonderful card Kate, I love it.
Faith x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous and gorgeous sea card Kate, I too have been searching for stamps or dies that I thought I had and never found..pesky dreams..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Imke said...

Super sweet card and i like the little waves at the sea.


Imke ~ /MY CRAFTY PLACE

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

What a sweet birthday card. The little dolphin is adorable.

Lesley
Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

Brenda said...

This is such a wonderful, CAS scene! And that happy little dolphin, I just adore him. Thanks for the fun challenge. I really enjoyed making my card this week.

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>