Christmas Cookies

Wednesday, December 1, 2021
Happy December! The countdown is on. I'm pretty much done my Christmas shopping. The remaining items are orders to be placed closer to the big day. I've started baking as well.


This week at Little Red Wagon, the wonderful Janice is hosting and she wants to see snow! From snowflakes to snowpeople to snow-covered houses, if it includes the white stuff in some way, we want to see it. It's been snowing a fair bit in my part of the world. I'm more of a sun and sand type of person but do like a white wonderland for Christmas.


Our church holds an annual Christmas market and I was asked to do some baking. I packaged up my goodies with some snowflake ribbon and added some little tags with a snowflake on each. Jan's challenge was perfect timing!

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see the rest of the snowy projects - and then join the fun too! Any sort of paper project is welcome. 

*************************************************
I'm entering my project in Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday Challenge: Happy Holidays/Christmas.

5 comments

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautifully presented and they looks so yummy Kate.
Faith x

Brenda said...

Wow, not only beautiful, they look finger licking good!

Chrissy said...

Oh yum, they look so yummy and all warpped up so pretty with snowflake tags, gorgeous Kate, I'd buy them........all of them......yes, I have a problem, ha ha ha..

Luv CHRISSYxx

JanR said...

How yummy! Your baking looks divine, Kate, and those tags are so sweet!

Witchcrafted Life said...

Absolutely beautiful holiday cookies. They almost look too lovely to eat (I would be tempted to use them as tree decorations :)).

Happy three weeks until Christmas wishes, my friend!

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>