Thoughts and Prayers

Wednesday, October 20, 2021
Our latest Little Red Wagon is Flutter By and it's being hosted by the incredibly talented Chrissy. It's starting to get chilly here in Central Ontario (Canada) and I think we've seen the last of butterflies in this part of the world. However, Chrissy lives on the opposite side of the world and I'm wondering if the butterflies are starting to come out for her! 


I used a few products that I've had for years and years! The large butterfly and coordinating butterfly are Cuttlebug products and the little butterflies and sentiment are from My Craft Spot. I've still kept all my My Craft Spot products from when I was on Kimberly's design team and love to pull them out from time to time. They were perfect for this challenge! 

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to check out the rest of the butterflies showcased by the Girlfriends - and then flutter to the link up your own butterfly creations!

6 comments

Chrissy said...

You are right Kate, I have butterflies fluttering around and I just love them..your butterflies are gorgeous, so soft and pretty and just floating up your beautiful card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

JanR said...

Lovely card, Kate! Wonderful design too.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So very Beautiful Kate and a beautiful thought.
Faith x

Ratana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Witchcrafted Life said...

What a serene, tremendously lovely design. You've got me wondering now when I last spotted a butterfly this year. *Maybe* during the Labour Day long weekend. Thankfully we can enjoy a flock of them all year round via our crafty makes.

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

Brenda said...

Such a beautiful, elegant card. I absolutely love the white on white butterflies.

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>