Merry & Bright

Wednesday, December 9, 2020
Jan is this week's hostess at Little Red Wagon and she's calling out "Snow Days!" This used to be a beloved call in our house when the kids were younger as it meant that there was no school for the day due to inclement weather. My husband used to live for snow days too - as he was a teacher!! I have to say that a significant positive for me as I'm working from home this winter due to Covid is that I do not have to worry about driving to and from work in the snow and ice. Even though I prefer sun and sand, I don't mind snow when I'm dressed for it. I just don't like driving through it!


I made a snow-scene Christmas card for this week's challenge. The little snowman and word art are from MFT Stamps. I've had the paper in my stash for years and years! I'm trying to use a bit more of my patterned paper. I used to use it all the time and so purchased heaps, but most of it has been sitting neglected for the past while. 

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see what the rest of the Girlfriends have created - and then put together your own "Snow Days" project to link up with this week's challenge!

*I'll also be linking up my card in this week's Simon Says Stamp challenge - Let it Snow!

7 comments

Brenda said...

He is one of the cutest snowmen ever and that paper is just perfect! Makes me chilly just looking at your wonderful card!

sparkling stamper said...

Very cute!

JanR said...

What a delightful and fun card, Kate! I adore the little bits added to the sentiment, so whimsical!

Doni High said...

Love the cute little snowman and the great patterned paper you used to go with him!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Joyful card Kate, love the patterned paper and a fun lovely snowman.
Faith x

Imke said...

Wonderful scene and sweet snowman card, Kate !

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Witchcrafted Life said...

What a fabulously cute, festive and completely cheerful greeting. Love it!!!

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>