O Holy Night Tags

Wednesday, November 25, 2020
Over at Little Red Wagon, Imke is encouraging us all to be "Prepared for Christmas". From tags to bags to boxes to decorations and beyond, we are looking for ways in which you are getting ready for the big day exactly one month from today!

O Holy Night Christmas gift tags

I collect nativity sets and seem to do the same with nativity stamp sets. I keep buying nativity stamp sets and not actually using them! Thanks to Imke, I've used a NBUS Sunny Studio stamp set to create a few tags. 

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see how the rest of the Girlfriends have been getting "Prepared for Christmas" - and then create and link up your own Christmas preparation projects!

5 comments

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

These are so cute and so beautifully made Kate, love the shape.
Faith x

Imke said...

Your tags are lovely, Kate. Glad i could help, Kate ;-)

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Scrapper69 said...

Super Sweet Tags Kate! Nothing like getting ready for the big day! Tags are a perfect start to that! :)

Theresa

Brenda said...

What a wonderful stamp set! I always love hearing about a NBUS being put to work and these worked out beautifully.

JanR said...

Oh my! These are absolutely adorable!! I love everything about them....especially that tag die. Where is it from?

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>