Sending Sunny Vibes

Wednesday, July 8, 2020
This week has been an incredibly busy one for me so far so I'm glad it's Wednesday and halfway to the weekend! Last week, I was off on Wednesday due to Canada Day and our uni's president closed the school for Thursday and Friday, giving all staff and faculty two days paid holiday in recognition of our work and efforts over the past few months as we shifted to remote work. It was so nice to have the time off! I do absolutely love my job but admit to preferring time in the sun, especially in or near water!


Imke is our hostess at Little Red Wagon and she's calling out, "Embossing!" She's happy to see either heat or dry embossing on our projects. I decided to continue the summertime theme from last week and created my sunny background with some heat embossing made with sparkly embossing powder.

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see what the rest of the Girlfriends have created and then get out your embossing tools to join the fun!

6 comments

Renee B. said...

Hi Kate....glad to hear you had some time of to enjoy the sun! Not sure what the weather has been like on Ontario but it has been scorching hot here in Manitoba. Great "water" weather! Love your card, especially the great background dotted rainbow!
Hugs, Renee

Brenda said...

I love this little image and the background is brilliant! Glad you had a surprise short holiday, such a nice surprise.

Imke said...

Wow - what a brilliant card, Kate ! Love the background colors and the embossing on it. Wonderful summery card.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

dorsetdawndesigns said...

I love the background

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! This is definitely a Summer card, love how you have done the sun embossing, a wonderful and pretty card Kate.
Take care
Faith x

JanR said...

How awesome to get a couple of extra (paid) days off! Fantastic card! The background is so bright and happy, perfect for a summer card.

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>