Hello Card

Wednesday, May 6, 2020
It's time for our latest Little Red Wagon challenge! Doni is our hostess this week and she's chosen the theme "Flowers". Create a project with a flower or two - or even a whole bunch!


I used a set of peonies that came free inside an issue of Simply Cards and Papercraft Magazine. The set includes layered stamps and it was fun to create these flowers for my card.

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to check out the flowers on the Girlfriends' projects - and then add flowers to your own creations and link up in this week's challenge!

4 comments

Brenda said...

I love the texture you have added to the background, the perfect frame for your beautiful stamped flowers.

JanR said...

So pretty! The white on white with the bold purple looks super classy!

Doni High said...

Great dimension...love the pretty flowers on the frame.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Stunning card Kate, love those peonies, beautiful colours and the embossing and frame make it all so elegant.
Keep safe and well.
Faith x
PS I can't access you through Blogger, I have to wait for your follower email!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>