To My Beastie

Wednesday, December 4, 2019
Our latest Little Red Wagon challenge is "Wrap It!". Imke is our Hostess and she'd like to see anything to do with gifts - from gift bags to gift card holders to homemade gift wrap to gift images. If there is any sort of present involved, we want to be inspired by it!


I made a fun card for my beastie (aka best friend or bestie). We have an ongoing joke between us in which we call each other yeti and I got this MFT Beast Friends stamp set a few years ago with her in mind. I coloured up a few of the gift images that come with the set.

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see the rest of the "Wrap It" projects designed by the Girlfriends - and then link up your own gift-inspired creation!

6 comments

Doni High said...

Kate, I love your Beastie! I also love the layout with the strips of Christmas paper up the side.

Scrapper69 said...

LOVE the fun designer paper and that adorable beastie! Super-Cute Kate!

Theresa

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love your fun and colourful card.
Faith x

Imke said...

What a fun and sweet card, Kate. I also like the designpaper stripe on the left side.


Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

JanR said...

Aw, what a wonderful, personalized card! I love that paper too!

Brenda said...

I love this little guy, Kate. He is sure to bring a smile to your beastie!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>