Joy Hope Love Gift Bag

Wednesday, December 11, 2019
Doni is hosting at Little Red Wagon this week and she wants to see "Bells Gone Wild". Doni is looking for bells of any sort - whether images, stencilled, embellishments, etc. And those bells can be Christmas bells, wedding bells, bells ringing in the new year, cow bells, bells on cat collars - just bells!


I used a Your Next Stamp die to create my little gift bag (Cute Little Shopping Bag) and then a few of the stamps from Clearly Besotted's Nativity Play set. This is the first time I've used a product from Clearly Besotted. I bought the stamp set as my sister gave me a little mouse nativity set years ago (in the photo background, although blurred) and I thought it would be perfect to make her a little mouse nativity bag to wrap a little necklace I bought her. I finished everything off with an emBELLishment!! My little bell actually rings too!

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see what the rest of the Girlfriends have created - and then link up your own Bells Gone Wild project!

3 comments

Doni High said...

So cute! Your sister is going to love this, and I think it's really nice that it has special meaning for you both. Love the em"bell"ishment!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! this is adorable, a fabulous image and love the bell as an addition to the gift bag.
Faith x

JanR said...

Adorabell! (Couldn't resist. (: ) Such a sweet little scene. A lovely way to present a gift.

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>