With Love From Owl of Us

Wednesday, October 16, 2019
Happy belated "Bring your teddy bear to work" day! Apparently, the second Wednesday of October was the day the world was supposed to carry teddies to work. Who knew? Well, Brenda did - and that's why she she wants to see bears on our projects this week for our latest Little Red Wagon challenge.


I used Wild Woodland from My Favorite Things to create the little scene on my card. My mum is having a birthday next week and I created this card for her.

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see the rest of the bears used creatively by the Girlfriends - and then link up your own project for this week's challenge!

3 comments

JanR said...

Such cute critters to be wishing your mom a Happy Birthday! Loving the background too. Splendid card, Kate!

Scrapper69 said...

That is just adorable! Super cute critters! Perfectly sweet and fun for your Mom's Birthday!

Theresa

Brenda said...

Love this Kate! I especially love the way you've grouped them and that background! I love this background! Happy Birthday to your mom.

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>