Tremendous Things

Wednesday, July 11, 2018
Brenda is this week's hostess at Little Red Wagon and she's got a fun challenge for us: Lights, Camera, Action. Brenda would like to see creations that have been inspired by film.


I realize that the story of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory began as a book. However, the original movie was a favourite when I was little (despite needing to leave the room for several scenes and still having nightmares!!). I've had the Whiz Banger stamp set for a couple of years now and decided it was the perfect time to bring it out and ink it up!

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see what the rest of the Girlfriends have created - and then link up your own film-inspired project!

5 comments

Imke said...

I LOVED this movie - also the book. Great card !

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOODNESS.... Way CUTE! Love it Kate!

Theresa

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Brilliant card, LOVE it. Loved the original film too.
Faith
x

JanR said...

Fabulous card! I'm loving that patterned paper too!

Brenda said...

What a great card, love that stamp and your take on the challenge!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>