Just Bee-Cause

Wednesday, June 13, 2018
Happy Wednesday and welcome to a new challenge at Little Red Wagon. I'm hosting again this week with a challenge called "To Bee or Not to Bee" - use bees on your creation!


For my project, I used the stamp set "Meant to Bee" from My Favorite Things. I did some ink smooshing with distress oxide ink and then dry embossed some vellum to lay over top. I had such fun colouring the sweet bees and their little hive!

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see the rest of the Girlfriends' projects - and then pull out your own bee supplies to create and link a project! I can't wait to see what you make!

1 comment

Scrapper69 said...

Love it Katie. Pretty card!

Theresa

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>