Happy Fishy Wishes

Wednesday, April 18, 2018
This week's Little Red Challenge is all about COUS - cards of unusual size. We're huge Princess Bride fans here so I especially like the name of this challenge (as Princess Bride has creatures called ROUS - rodents of unusual size). Basically, Jan, this week's hostess, is looking for any size or shape out of the ordinary.


I didn't stray too far from the norm, but I switched up my usual A2 rectangle by using chevron dies, inlaying the small one to create an acetate window. When I first started crafting, I embossed everything and it was so fun to pull out one of my original folders as I created my card! I also used the Aquarium Antics stamp and die sets from Your Next Stamp for all the little critters.

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see what the rest of the team has created - and to link up your own COUS!

9 comments

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A FABULOUS card, love the shape and those fish and the wishes AND the colours.
Faith
x

JanR said...

Love your take on the challenge, Kate! Such a splendid card. I especially love the embossing folder background.

Scrapper69 said...

Sooooo CA-UTE Kate!! I LOVE the sweet little fish!!! Great card shape and fun sentiment too!

Theresa

Migdalia said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! I love the fishes!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Brenda said...

Another great card, Kate. I love these fun fishes and the wonderful deisgn!

Bobby said...

This is so cute, Kate, and the card is made to look like a fishtail. Great idea!

DanielleASB said...

Super cute card. I really like how you used dies for the card base. I'll have to try that...nice!

Heather said...

Super cute design and I really like how you used the acetate for the fishes. Hugs, Heather

Sherrie K. said...

Adorable card Kate! Fun colors and cute design!
Have a great evening!
Sherrie K

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>