Hello

Wednesday, January 10, 2018
I'm thrilled that the weather is less harsh this week. In fact, temperatures might even rise above the freezing mark tomorrow!


Jan is our hostess at Little Red Wagon this week, and she's chosen the theme "Boy, oh boy!" She'd like to see masculine projects. I'm not sure that my card screams "masculine" but there is nothing particularly feminine about it so I hope it works! I created it with inlaid die cuts and tried to keep the look quite simple.

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see what the rest of the Girlfriends have created - and then create something for one of the males in your life so you can join our challenge too!


8 comments

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

An amazing and colourful masculine card - perfect for the guys.
Faith
x

Georgiana said...

Looks great!

Scrapper69 said...

Looks masculine too me! But it can totally be used for a female as well - It works!! LOL
Love the colors and the inlay design!

Theresa

Imke said...

I think these colors are perfect for a young boy/little man. They are FUN and the layout is great !

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

JanR said...

It's definitely masculine....and way cool too! Fantastic colours!

Bobby said...

I think masculine cards can be bright and cheerful and yours definitely is, Kate. I love the inlaid chevron.

Karen said...

Kate, this is fabulous! I love that you showed us a way to do masculine without the typical 'guy' things... this approach is less scary for me and equally wonderful. Gorgeous color choices, as they are bursts of sweetness. :) Thinking of you and sending tons of hugs and love your way! Last year was a light crafting year for me, but I am back now and look forward to being inspired by you and leaving you sweet love. :) (Wow, I used a lot of 'loves' in this short comment... hehe!) Have a beautiful day, my strong friend!

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Brenda said...

This is a great card, perfect for anyone! I love colors that pop like this.

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>