Season for Treats

Wednesday, December 6, 2017
Happy December! I can't believe it's the 6th already. The house is decorated and I've started my baking - but gifts are stacked in the closet and I need to get wrapping!


Sandy is our hostess at Little Red Wagon and she is looking for gift card holders. I do purchase gift cards for some of my nieces so this challenge was a good one for me. I used an old die from my stash for the holder itself and then decorated it with stamps from My Favorite Things (including a several heat-embossed snowflakes) and a Holly Jolly sentiment from My Craft Spot (no longer in business).

I'm looking forward to getting ideas for more gift card holder creations so can't wait to check out what the rest of the Girlfriends have been making. Please head to Little Red Wagon to check things out too - and then link up your own gift card holder!

I'm also linking this up at Simon Says Stamp for their "Gift It" challenge.

11 comments

Grudniowe Handmade said...

Super cute project :) I love it :)

JanR said...

Aw! Super sweet! I especially love the stamped snowflakes and the sentiments.

Esther Asbury said...

What a super cute gift card holder! Love that little doggie!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is so cute! I think I have a gift die too, I will have to dig it out and join in!

Tinstar said...

How cute is that little guy? Great gift card holder.

Scrapper69 said...

Super Sweet Gift card holder Kate! The puppy image is adorable! Have a great day!

Theresa

Bobby said...

That little dog waiting for treats in his stocking is so cute, Kate. Perfect image and sentiment for a gift card holder.

Brenda said...

This is adorable! I love this little MFT pup. I'm sure he's going to make someone else smile too.

Snippety Do Dah said...

Kate, this gift card holder is sooo cute! Love the embossed snowflakes and the image that you colored up so beautifully.

Marilyn said...

This gift card holder is one of the cutest I've seen in a long time. Gorgeous!

Georgiana said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! I have this set too and the pups make me smile.

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>