Deck the Halls

Wednesday, December 13, 2017
Only 12 days until Christmas!! I can't believe that we're pretty much halfway through December already. With the exception of some baking, I feel all set at this point.


I'm excited to be hosting at Little Red Wagon this week - although I messed up on my schedule and didn't realize until Monday night when I went to create this week's post. It was then that I realized I missed my own challenge so spent last night in my craft room!!! Unfortunately, it was dark by the time I took the photo. In fact, it was dark by the time I even started creating my card!! It was fun to have an extra night colouring though!!

My challenge is "Christmas Critters" and I'm challenging everybody to create a project with some Christmas critters. I used Gerda Steiner's Reindeer and a Tree stamp set to create my little Christmas scene with Santa and a few of his favourite critters.

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see what the rest of the Girlfriends have created this week. And please link up your own Christmas Critters creations. I can't wait to see what you make!

I'm linking up my card at Gerda Steiner's monthly Share Your Designs challenge. In fact, I purchased the Deck the Halls stamp set from my winning the challenge at Gerda Steiner a few months ago!

6 comments

JanR said...

You'd never know this was a last minute make! So much fun and fab colouring too!

Scrapper69 said...

I can't believe it was last minute... looks like you really took your time in creating this adorable piece! It's super cute Kate!

Theresa

Bobby said...

It looks like Santa and his reindeer are having a lot of fun decking the halls, Kate. Darling card.

Unknown said...

So much fun and fab colouring too!....
http://grsshoes.com/

Marilyn said...

Awww... this is super cute and I love the sweet little scene you created.

Brenda said...

Kate, this is such a fun card. Love this little critters. Thanks for the great challenge this week!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>