Joy to the World

Wednesday, November 15, 2017
Heather is our hostess at Little Red Wagon this week, and she's chosen the theme Penguins or Polar Bears - or both! Last Christmas, I received an add-on stamp from my son's sweet girlfriend so I decided to use the stamp to create her Christmas card for this year.


The stamp-edge die used to cut the frame was another gift and I'm not sure where it's from. The "joy" die is from My Favorite Things and the "Joy to the World" is from My Craft Spot. The snowflakes are dies from My Craft Spot with a bit of Wink of Stella added for some glittery fun.

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to enjoy the rest of the penguins and polar bears on display! Then link up your own creation to join the fun!

8 comments

Marilyn said...

This is cute! I like penguins and your card is adorable. Great layout too.

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Your card is so sweet ! Your son's girlfriend will love it !!

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh, how cute Kate! What a wonderful Christmas card! I totally love the penguins and the JOY die - She will love it! Have a great day! HUGS!

Theresa

JanR said...

Adorable! I especially love how you did the sentiment. And I love that postage die too....wherever it's from. :)

Heather said...

Very, very cute. I like the image of the two penguins and the Joy die cut as well. A great take on my challenge. Hugs, my friend!

Bobby said...

Those penguins are so cute and I love them on the postage die, Kate. I'm glad I saw this in time. I posted a card today with polar bears so I'm going to add it to the challenge.

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Those little penguins are the sweetest! This is a darling card ♥

Snippety Do Dah said...

What a cute card! Your image is darling. I like the postage stamp die.

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>