Ski-sons Greetings

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Jan is our hostess at Little Red Wagon this week and she's got a fun little sketch for us. I'm thinking that I should have used ribbon instead of twine for the band around the middle - but otherwise, I stuck to the sketch fairly well. Every time I use a sketch, I tell myself that I should use them more often. They really help reduce the smoke that spews from my ears from overthinking a card design!!


I was so, so excited to learn that I'd won a $75US voucher to My Favorite Things in their most recent release and picked up a few fun new products - including the Ski-sons Greetings polar bear set. I inked up one of the stamps for my card.

Please head over to
Little Red Wagon to see what the rest of the Girlfriends have created - and then use the sketch for your own creation!

8 comments

Marilyn said...

Cute card and you've done a great job interpreting the sketch. That background paper is just perfect for this cute image!

JanR said...

Oh! Lucky you, Girlfriend! That's awesome!

Absolutely wonderful card! I love the sentiment (of course) and I love your interpretation of the sketch. So fantastic!

Georgiana said...

Oh my! He is so cute. My daughter wanted these stamps, but they are sold out right now. Bummer. Next time!

Bobby said...

Congratulations on your winnings, Kate. You made a good choice with this darling skiing bear.

Scrapper69 said...

That is oh so CUTE Kate! I LOVE that sweet bear from the new release and CONGRATS on the MFT win! That is so AWESOME!! Have a wonderful day! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Lucille K said...

Such an adorable card, love the skiing Polar bear and the colors you used.

Brenda said...

Wow, congrats on your winnings and great choice of stamp sets. I love this guy, so perfect for the sketch. Can't wait to see more of your creations with your new goodies!

Georgiana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>