Christmas Tags

Wednesday, October 18, 2017
Brenda is hosting at Little Red Wagon and she has told us all to shape up!! No need for concern as we're not being reprimanded. She just doesn't want to see the usual rectangles and squares for our projects.


With Christmas approaching rather quickly, I decided to create a set of tags. I've been so busy lately that it was quite a treat to sit and colour my little images from Your Next Stamp. And I hope I've made Brenda happy by avoiding rectangles and squares!

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see what the rest of the Girlfriends have created - and then link up your own "Shape Up" projects.

Products used:

Twine is from My Craft Spot (no longer in business) and patterned paper is retired from MAMBI.



8 comments

JanR said...

So cute! Fab colouring too!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Fun post LOL. Love the tags, great colouring.
Faith
x

Scrapper69 said...

They are ADORABLE Kate! Fun Little tags all colored so cutely! Hope you're having a good week! HUGS! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Migdalia said...

Too darn cute! I love the adorable images!!
Have a wonderful day my friend,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M


Marilyn said...

Super cute tags. I love making tags and appreciate the work that goes into them. They may be small but there's so much detail.

Bobby said...

Wonderful coloring on your darling tags, Kate. Thanks for reminding me that I have this set. I'd better pull it out and start coloring.

Brenda said...

I am thrilled! These are darling and so beautifully colored. Love these images!

Yoshiras time to craft said...

Love how simple you kept them!The image pops out so cute!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>