You Are My World

Wednesday, August 16, 2017
Sandy is our hostess at Little Red Wagon this week and she's chosen the theme "Bow and Arrow" for us. You can use either a bow or an arrow - or both - on your projects!


I looked through my crafting supplies and decided to go with an arrow. I used a Hero Arts stamp set that I won in a Simon Says Stamp grab bag to create my card. The images and sentiment are heat embossed and stand out quite nicely in real life. My daughter's boyfriend is a geography major so I think I'll give the card to Erin to give to him.


Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see what Sandy and the rest of the Girlfriends have created - and then link up your own Bow and Arrow project!

Products used:


9 comments

Esther Asbury said...

Love your take on the LRW challenge - beautiful background and perfect pairing of sentiment and images!

Scrapper69 said...

Your card is wonderful Kate! The water colored background is fantastic and I LOVE the globe! I have a globe stamp I got from Jaded Blossom and your design is simply wonderful that I may have to scrap lift this from you! :) I hope & Pray you & the kids are healing.... Big HUGS!

Theresa

Carol L said...

I love the water colored background and the simple design for this challenge! The single little arrow says it all! Fun card!

JanR said...

This is so lovely! I love the colours and the bold stamping. Fantastic card, Kate!

Heather said...

So cool. I really love the background and how the embossed sentiment stands out. Hugs!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOVE your stamping and the blue and black.
Hugs
Faith
x

Sherrie K. said...

Pretty background Kate and wonderful design! I love the embossing...it really pops~
Thinking of you and sending my prayers and hugs to you~
Sherrie K

Unknown said...

Kate, this is an awesome card! Great take on the challenge!

Pri said...

That's one gorgeous card Kate...I have so many arrow stamps but can never incorporate them into a design properly...I like how you used that arrow stamp in you card..!!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>