Never Stop Believing You are Awesome

Wednesday, May 24, 2017
Since Monday was a holiday in Canada, today feels as though it should only be Tuesday - but it IS Wednesday. That means that it's time for a new challenge on the Little Red Wagon blog. This week, Heather is hosting and she'd like to see unicorns or rainbows (or both!) on your projects.


I was originally going to do something with a rainbow but recently picked up the Magical Unicorn stamp set from Your Next Stamp and figured that this was the perfect time to use it! I also just received some glittery embossing powder and the Wink of Stella brush pen so put those to use on my card too!

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see what the rest of the Girlfriends have created. Then, we'd love for you to add to this week's magic by linking up your own unicorn and rainbow projects!


http://yournextstamp.com/blog/sketch-and-color-challenge-64/

I'm also linking up my card in the latest Your Next Stamp Colour Challenge (YNS Challenge #64). The colours were the perfect choice for my glittery unicorn!

Products used:

Sequins from My Craft Spot (no longer in business).





7 comments

JanR said...

What a fantastic card! I love the colours and the die cuts. Perfect sentiment too!

M said...

WOW!!! Absolutely fabulous card Kate!!! Love the colours and the emboss resist on this card :)

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOVE the colours, the dies and of course the fabby Unicorn.
Faith
x

Sherrie K. said...

This is so super cute Kate! The background looks fabulous and I love the unicorn! So colorful and such a fantastic design!
Hugs,
Sherrie K

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH.... I SOOO LOVE this card Kate! That die is on my wish list... love the unicorn and that fantastic background!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Heather said...

So. so pretty and bright. I love how the white unicorn stands out on the beautiful inked background.

Unknown said...

What a great card Kate! I really like how you created the background and the choice of colors! Super!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>