A Little "Me" Time

Wednesday, January 11, 2017
Brenda is our lovely hostess at Little Red Wagon this week, and she'd like to see projects inspired by New Year's resolutions.

I used to read a LOT. When I returned to graduate school in 2010, I still read a lot, but most of it was for school and because I had to. I enjoyed my research, but I got to the point that reading wasn't as fun and I slowed down on reading for pleasure. This year, I plan to take time to read books for fun, entertainment, and escape into other worlds! I have bought a number of books so am all set - although I'd be happy to hear of any recommendations from you too!


I used Your Next Stamp's "Me Time" to create my little scene, which includes a comfy chair for reading and a bookshelf with lots of selection!

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see how the rest of the Girlfriends have been inspired by their resolutions and then link up a project of your own! We always love to see what you create!

Products used:


12 comments

Heather said...

Kate, this is too sweet. I really like that stamp set. I also enjoy reading and always set a huge goal for the number of books I want to read in a year.

Donna said...

Oh Kate! That scene is perfect! That chair is so inviting for a comfy chair and a good book!! Perfect!!

Brenda said...

I love the sweet, cozy scene you have created! Reading is something that I restarted in December. It's something I love to do (in a chair exactly like yours) and haven't done for quite sometime. Maybe you can share some of your favorites with us...maybe another challenge theme???

Yoshiras time to craft said...

Very comfy scene. Your card makes me feel relaxed.

snappy scrappy said...

FAB scene!!! LOVE!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Wonderful room layout. go for the "Me time" girl.
Faith
x

Scrapper69 said...

I do hope you get that "ME" time in this year! Your card is wonderful and I like the room scene... it looks so peaceful - :) Big HUGS!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Bobby said...

You've created a wonderful little scene, Kate, and one I hope finds itself in your life. I too used to read more, especially when we went south in the winter but since we haven't gone for a number of years my books are waiting for me.

JanR said...

Wonderful card, Kate! I love the scene you created.

Unknown said...

Your card is adorable, I love that comfy chair! Enjoy your books and a little time for yourself!

M said...

Awesome card Kate!! You totally deserve some 'ME' time!!! :)

Debbie said...

What a great card!! I love the scene you created!!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>