Friday, August 26, 2016

You are a Wonderful Person

I was home this afternoon and able to spend some time in my craft room. I'd seen the current sketch challenge (Challenge #46) at Your Next Stamp and had an idea in mind so got to work!


I used a number of
Your Next Stamp products for my card, including the Stripe-tastic Frame Die for my lattice fence. I simply cut the frame twice and affixed the two cuts back to back in order to create the lattice. I did trim it a bit in order to follow the sketch more closely. The banner was cut using a retired die from My Craft Spot. I used a lot of dimensionals too. The little scene is popped onto the card mat and the little banner is also popped on top of that.

Have a fabulous weekend! It's the last one in August! Where does the time go?!

Products used:



11 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how Lovely Kate! Great take on the Challenge... super sweet! Have a wonderful weekend!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

what an adorable seen! LOVE the lattice behind the bird bath!

Daffodil Cards said...

Love how you have placed the dies to make a lattice - clever! Such a cute card.
Faith
x

Migdalia said...

I love the pretty fence and the brick wall stencil!!This is BEAUTIFUL!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Sherrie K. said...

Oh wow, this is so cute Kate! The brick wall and lattice looks awesome!!! Such a cute little bird bath and sweet birdie! Super cute Kate!
Sherrie K

Lori said...

What a darling scene your created and so smart with the lattice! Love your card!

Melissa Smith said...

Kate, that little scene is adorable! I love the lattice work - very cute! Have a great week! Melissa

Karen YourNextStamp said...

Love how you used the Stripe-tastic die to make a lattice fence :o) Cute card!

Viv said...

Love your little scene and card Kate, sweet birdie too ;) Viv xx

Julie E said...

What a sweet scene Kate! The lattice and brick work so well together. Great to see you playing along :>)

wannabcre8tive said...

An adorable scene and great layout.