You Lift Me Up

Tuesday, July 5, 2016
I mentioned on the weekend that I am this month's guest designer at Your Next Stamp. I'm absolutely delighted to have the opportunity to join the team for a bit and to showcase some of the wonderful YNS products. Today, on the YNS blog, I'm being officially welcomed and introduced. I thought I would share my card here too.


I used the fun Just Plane Amazing stamp set for the happy little helicopter and sentiment. I stamped the helicopter both on white cardstock and on my patterned paper. I then fussy cut some parts of the helicopter and adhered them to the white cardstock and coloured in the rest. I then added some clouds (also from Just Plane Amazing) behind the helicopter.

If you haven't had a chance to check out Your Next Stamp's latest release, you can do so HERE. Plus, there's a blog hop going on (starting HERE) that ends today, July 5. One lucky participant will win a $25 gift certificate to the YNS store!!

Products used:



6 comments

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I'm having awful trouble commenting through Bloglovin on your cards and have just found out, if I open your blog in a new tab I can comment whooppeeeeee.

Anyhow, love your helicopter and it's paper piecing and the die, such a pretty card. Congratulations on your GDT.

Faith
x

msmith434343 said...

Kate, you create the cutest cards! That's adorable! Love that you fussy cut part of it = that looks cute. Adorable job! Have a great week. Melissa

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaw, what a fun card and adorable scene! The helicopter is super cute!
Congrats Kate on the new team!
Sherrie K

Migdalia said...

Congrats!! I love the fuzzy cut on the helicopter!! Too darn cute!!

Scrapper69 said...

That stamp set is on my must get list! I LOVE your card... so cute with that plaid paper... Your doing an awesome job as the guest designer! I can't wait to see what else you make! Have a great day Kate! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Bobby said...

Congratulations on your guest designer spot, Kate. Your card is darling. Who wouldn't love a plaid helicopter.

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>