Thursday, June 16, 2016

You're Kinda Pawesome - Camp Create

My Favorite Things is having a fun week with "Camp Create". Each day, there is a different technique that is showcased and campers can earn badges if they play along. Camp started Monday and I've watched a couple of the videos and had a chance to create my first camp card today. I'm off this week and I thought I'd have more time to play - but the deadline is next week so I've got time to catch up.


The first theme is "Glitzy Glitter". I don't use much glitter but wanted to play along - plus, it's camp so a time to try new things!! It's not much, but I DID use glitter - and survived!! So did my craft room. I enjoyed creating my card too. The glitter was used on the cat's collar. He looks like he should have a glittery collar.


If you've got some extra time, head over to My Favorite Things and check out Camp Create!! Here's my first badge:




Products used:





4 comments:

Migdalia said...

This is just Darling my friend!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Georgiana said...

Cute kitty. I played with glitter too after watching the video. She made it look so easy by rubbing it in, wiping it off, and I even bought the swifter wipes to help. I STILL had glitter everywhere! I need to assemble my cards now and get them posted before the deadline.

Bobby said...

It's a cute card, Kate, and good for you for adding glitter. I was hoping to go to camp too but time just isn't allowing it right now.

Melissa Smith said...

Glitter is my favorite thing! Cute card and his collar is my favorite - terrific!! Have a great weekend!