Sunny Days Ahead

Tuesday, April 26, 2016
I was so excited to open my mailbox today and find that my Simon Says Stamp Kit of the Month had arrived (along with some other goodies that I had ordered)! After supper, the boys did all the clean up so I could hide out in my craft room and test everything out. This is the first Kit of the Month that I've ordered and it was so fun using a number of new and coordinating supplies to create.


The green cardstock, patterned papers, sentiment, speech bubble, sun and kite are all from the Kit of the Month. The stamps didn't come with dies so I created shadows for the images using my Silhouette. I coloured the sun but paper pieced the kite. I used my stitched rectangle dies for the mat and frame and used my Lawn Fawn Hillside Borders for the grassy hill. I used a tiny punch that I've had in my stash since my early crafting days to make the flowers and coloured some little pearls for the middles.

Products used:


5 comments

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Adorable! These look like really great dies! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What a sweet, happy card! I didn't order the kit this time, but I did order this cute stamp set. I love the plaid paper and great layout, this is just cute as can be!

Scrapper69 said...

I got mine Yesterday too! I LOVE the Stamp set they sent us! It's adorable and so is your card! So Full of cheer & Happiness.. Glad you got to play with your new goodies! Now I shall go make something! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Viv said...

Super card here Kate,love the vibrant plaid background and great stamping too. Thanks for the good wishes also ;)hugs Viv xx

Debbie said...

Sweet card! I love the plaid DP and all the stitched dies!!
Hoping for sunny days... after an easy winter, spring has been chilly and blah!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>