Enjoy Your Day

Saturday, April 9, 2016
Even though I had a busy day of errands (including picking up our new patio set!), I also found some time to play in my craftroom. I created this card for the latest Your Next Stamp colour challenge.


The sunflowers and wagon are from Your Next Stamp's newly released Gardening Phoebe set. I love that there are flowers with stems and leaves and just the blossoms for the flowers in the set. I used both to create my background but just used the blossoms for the flowers in the wheelbarrow.


The wheelbarrow and its flowers are popped. The happy sentiment is also from the Gardening Phoebe stamp set. There's a tiny gem added to the middle of the wheel.


I used Your Next Stamp's Stripe-tastic Edge stamp for the stripes at the edge of my card. With stripe edges being all the rage right now, I was so excited to see this stamp and give it a go! The stamp creates a much larger image but I cut mine down to fit my card. I used my Simon Says Stamp stitched rectangle dies for the mat and striped edge.



5 comments

Sherrie K. said...

I love the beautiful sunflowers~cute design Kate! I managed to get a lot done this weekend to....love the weekends! How fun to get a new patio set...just in time for summer?!
Hugs,
Sherrie K

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how PRETTY!!! LOVE the design and all those pretty flowers your colored! Good luck on this challenge as well! :) Enjoy your new patio furniture!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

ooooohhhh...look at all those beautiful sunflowers! I just love this!

hollybeary creations said...

So pretty... I love how your coloring is so bright on all your cards. Thanks for joining us at YNS.

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Such a creative take on the challenge. The black and white stripes add a clean and crisp element. Another great card!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>