Spring Shaker Card

Monday, April 13, 2015



Today's project is a spring-themed shaker card. I used my Silhouette to cut some flower shapes out of my base and used the offset feature to create a shadow for the largest flower. It's hard to tell in the photo, but I also used my Silhouette to cut a faux stitched border around the top white portion of the card.



Once the card was cut out, I used different coloured sequins to fill in each of the flowers. I also stamped inside the largest one with a cheery "Hello" sentiment from Craftin Desert Divas’ Simply Said stamp set. 

Have a wonderful week!

9 comments

scraphappenswithrhonda said...

really adorable I love it. hugs

jessica said...

such a fun card Kate!

Tina H said...

This is such a fun and fabulous card! The different colored sequins are just perfect. I love how it turned out :)

mum of two said...

Awesome Kate!! I love this. TFS :)

Michelle
Purple Monkey Moments

Scrapper69 said...

Such a CUTE Shaker Card! LOVE the fun springy colors! :) I better join in on this challenge! :)


Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Sherrie K. said...

Such a cute card Kate! The flowers are so pretty and how fun to add the sequins! Hope you get your goodies soon!
Sherrie K

Polka Dot Orchard said...

Very cute card.

Polka Dot Orchard said...

Very cute card.

Chris said...

very nice.....

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>