My Craft Spot is Closing

Friday, January 2, 2015

I hope you've all had a wonderful holiday and that good things are in store for you all in this new year. Life is full of changes, and today Kimberly is announcing that My Craft Spot is closing. While I'm sad to see this part of the crafting world come to an end, I'm excited for the things in store for Kimberly, her family, and the rest of the design team.

Since May 2011, it has been my honour and privilege to be part of the My Craft Spot Creative Design Team. When Kimberly first asked me to be part of the team, it was such an incredible boost to me (and remains such a joy) to think that somebody would think enough of me and my creative endeavours to want me to represent and promote her company. It was also so good for me to have design team commitments during the pursuit of my graduate degree at times when my life was filled with research and writing. And it's been a treat to be involved through the years of new releases, blog hops and weekly challenges. I will be forever grateful to Kimberly for her kindness, generosity, encouragement and belief in my creative work. Thank you, Kimberly!

As Kimberly prepares for the closing of My Craft Spot, she is offering a 30% discount on all products. Please follow the link below to take advantage of this great sale!!  


http://mycraftspotshop.com/

Click HERE to go shopping!

You must enter through the above link to get this discount or enter the following html in your browser:

http://mycraftspotshop.com?code=30sale


(The discount shows up after you add an item to your shopping cart.)

Have fun shopping!
. . 

5 comments

Sherrie K. said...

My heart is heavy today for Kimberly at MCS! I am going to miss the opportunities and fun times at MCS! I just loved Designing for MCS and being a part of an amazing team and will miss you all as well. I was scheduled back in for this month and so bummed that changed but I totally understand! Family is first...always!
big hugs and hope to continue to stay in touch with you:)
Sherrie K

scraphappenswithrhonda said...

This is sad and will miss it. I will still be visiting you often your talent is amazing and I am so glad we are friends. hugs

Bobby said...

I hope you will continue to create your adorable cards and other paper crafts, Kate.

Scrapper69 said...

I'm having a hard time with it... I will miss her and all of her amazing DT members! :( I own pretty much all of her stock thanks to you & some other DT members! LOL I know she is doing what's best for her family... I hope to see you continue to post CUTE projects Kate... I look forward to reading what's up in your life! :)

Sherrie K. said...

Hi Kate,
I just wanted to pop by and say "congrats" to your new DT journey over at CDD! looking forward to seeing your creations!
Sherrie k

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>