The Party Starts Tomorrow!

Sunday, October 19, 2014

The My Craft Spot design team is all ready for the Christmas stamp release!. Be sure to visit tomorrow for daily fun. Each day, we'll be showcasing projects created with the Join us next week as we showcase FIVE new stamp sets and... some SVG files too! Kimberly will be giving away a My Craft Spot Shop gift certificate each day and we'll end with a blog hop on Saturday - with prizes at each stop along the way!!

Here are some sneak peeks to entice you:







See you tomorrow!

PS Thanks to those of you who said prayers for my mum last week. Surgery went well. Mum is still in ICU but recovering. And I finally slept through the night again!!

1 comment

~ Barb said...

Just dropping in to catch up, very glad to hear your Mum's surgery went well. Here's to a quick recovery (for you both),
{Hugs} Barb

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>