May Your Day Be Filled With Happiness

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

It's my day to share a project over at My Craft Spot and I'm posting it here too!  Last week, I was delighted to find a gorgeous free multipurpose cut file created by Pam at Get Silvered.  The timing was perfect as I needed a few thank you cards to add to my stash.  That said, I ended up using a multipurpose sentiment so my cards can be used for a variety of purposes!


My cards are all 4.25x4.25.  I kept them this size in order to fit them in standard envelopes for mailing.  After letting Pam's file and my Silhouette do all the work for the pretty background, I used My Craft Spot's Tiny Doilies metal dies for the centres.  


The sentiment is from Stamping All Around Spring (the first set) - as is the sweet little floral bouquet stamped in the middle of each.  I finished things off with some fabulous Bittersweet jute string.  I'm so pleased with how quick and easy these cards came together - and with such a pretty look!


Thanks so much for visiting today!  Have a wonderful day! 

12 comments

jessica said...

WOW Kate! These are beautiful! What a GREAT set of cards!!!
LOVE the color and the stamps and dies are used perfectly!
Awesome job!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT day!

Life and Knits said...

So fabulous Kate!! I'm thinking I need those dies!!

Susie

Rhonda Emery said...

so pretty hugs

Georgiana said...

Very pretty. Great file find. I need to start searching for more so my collection will grow.

Scrapper69 said...

Oh wow Kate... those turned out lovely! I really like that cut... And I'm glad to hear you got some free play time in your craft room as well this past weekend! Now lets hope we both get to do it again this weekend! :o) LOL

Bobby said...

That cut file made gorgeous cards.

GetSilvered said...

Kate, your card turned out great. I'm so excited that you used my cutting file - I love your version with the changes you made and the sentiment you used.

Thanks too for the credit and link back :)
Cheers Pam
GetSilvered.com

Kraftin' Kathie said...

Simply GORGEOUS!
Kathie

Sherrie K. said...

Kate, your card set is SO pretty! I just love the elegant look and the doily in the center is so darling! LOVE it!!!
I hope you are staying warm...we are really getting hit with such frigid temps this winter:( Makes it hard to want to go anywhere.
Have a great day my friend!
Sherrie

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh my...these are just gorgeous Kate! The detailed cut file is just beautiful and looks wonderful cut from the kraft paper.

Migdalia said...

Such lovely cards!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Debbie said...

These are gorgeous!!! What a beautiful and delicate pattern!!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>