My Craft Spot Fall Stamp Release Party - Tomorrow!!

Sunday, September 1, 2013
Just a quick reminder that the My Craft Spot Fall Stamp Release Party starts tomorrow.  Kimberly and the rest of the design team will be showcasing projects made with the FIVE new stamp sets and TWO new sets of metal dies!!  There will be prizes at My Craft Spot each day and on Saturday, there will be a prize up for grabs at each blog along the way!

Here are some sneak peeks of the fun projects we'll be sharing... starting tomorrow!!









1 comment

Sherrie K. said...

Thank you so much for your kind words Kate!
I am really excited to see all your projects for the upcoming release! I am sure they are ALL fabulous!
Have a great evening and thanks again for popping over to my blog!
Hugs,
Sherrie K


Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>