Quick Birthday Card and a Winner

Tuesday, August 30, 2011
I needed a quick birthday card and used my new Celebrate with Flourish cartridge, which I received for free (500 points) from Cricut Rewards.  I think this is perhaps one of the quickest cards I've ever made!  Once the image was cut, I popped it on the card after first punching a border.  I stamped a My Craft Spot sentiment on a bit of paper, added a brad and decided I was finished.  It's very simple, but I like it!
Thanks to all who participated in the My Craft Spot Stamp Release Party Blog Hop.  I went to Random.org and the lucky number that came up was #5 - who is actually Kimberly from My Craft Spot!!  I'm quite certain that Kimberly would want me to draw another name, which I did.  This time, the lucky winner is #33 - Tambo (Tami) from Tambo's Creations.  Congratulations Tami!  Please email me your address (smallbitsofpaper @ hotmail.com) and I'll make arrangements for your new My Craft Spot Friends and Neighbors stamp set to be shipped to you!

20 comments

bonkdawn said...

Love that little elephant and the color combo that you used!

jennyplace2 said...

Oh Kate this may have been a quick card, but it sure in the heck looks like it took alot of time! Love the colour combo and the darling elephant! TFS!

Tara said...

It looks great! Don't you just love when cards come together quick and look great!
Tara

Natasha said...

Adorable. I have a blog award for you, please stop by to claim it.
http://craftingwithnatasha.blogspot.com/2011/08/new-blog-award.html

Carol<>< said...

great card love the colors,
congrats Tami!!
Carol N<><

Shelly said...

Love these colors together!! You always put together amazing color combos and just great projects!
Shelly

Sherrie K. said...

Congrats to the winner! Your card is awesome. Love that cute elephant and lovely border:) Paper colors~awesome! TFS!
Sherrrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Amy said...

Isn't that a cute card! Congrats to the winner!! :)Amy

Scrapper69 said...

Congrats to the winner! Kate... your card is sooo cute! I love Celebrate with flourishes... It's such a great cartridge and perfect for any occasion/holiday! :o)
Theresa

Arlene said...

Such a cute card...I love elephants! :)

Linda Kaiser said...

Your card is adorable. I am so going to scrap lift. I have not used this cart in a long time. Thanks to your cute card.....I can't wait to use it again!

Have great day!

Linda

Tambo said...

This is really a cute elephant card. I like it when things are easy and simple. Thanks for the win! I sent you my address early today. tfs Tami
Tambo's Creations

~Tammy~ said...

This is just too cute! The papers are just perfect for your card!

Georgiana said...

Way to cute. Love the polka dots in the background with the matching elephant ear.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Jayne said...

So cute.Lovely colours and what a great elephant.
Jayne x

Karen said...

great combination of cut and colors love it.

Blossom inch said...

lovely card Kate and thanks for liking my layouts over at Paperie Designs Studio. Your blog are just full with awesome creations.

Georgiana said...

Please accept the Butterfly Award.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

April said...

Cute elephant. I love the color combination too!

Angi Barrs said...

Love that beautiful blue elephant. Super fun. :)

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>