Stampin' Up Card

Friday, May 27, 2011
I recently attended a Stampin' Up card class where I learned some new techniques and made a few cards!  This one is my favourite.  I can't really take credit as I had a sample and all the tools and supplies on the table.  I just had to ink, punch, and stick!  It was so much fun to get together with other crafters and create!
I am also delighted to be spotlighted today for the Fascinating Fridays feature on Paperie Designs' Studio.  Noor Nahdi is from Dubai and has such an incredible talent for paper crafting.  Please go and check out her amazing creations.  I'm sure you will be inspired!  (And a huge thank you to Tammy of Creating Somewhere Under the Sun for recommending me for this feature.)

Finally, my blogging friends Rhonda of Scrap Happens with Rhonda and Amy of Love to Scrap have teamed up to start a new challenge blog... Decorate to Celebrate.  The blog officially starts next week - but things are already underway with projects to share and a link-up party.  You can check it out HERE

17 comments

Besthobbyeva said...

Such a beautiful card Kate!! I love it. Isn't it awesome to get together with other crafters, you learn so much!! I love to see what other people create!!

Wow, Dubai! I am so headed over to her blog Congrats!!

Have a wonderful weekend!!

Laurie
ps Today is Friday right??

Judy said...

I love this card Kate.. The colors and design are great. I have a stampin up party to go to soon too I can't wait.
Judy

Noor Nahdi said...

Thank you dear for your kind words :) So happy to feature you!!!!

~Tammy~ said...

Kate, so happy to recommend you! You are very talented and can work wonders with the Cricut! I am happy that Noor can showcase that! Stampin' UP! classes are fun and it is nice to get together with others who share in the love of paper crafting! This card is beautiful!

Angi Barrs said...

Gorgeous card Kate. I love the different paper that you used. And that birdie is just soooo adorable. :)

April said...

Really cute card. I know you enjoyed the class. Congrats on being spotlighted!

Linda Kaiser said...

Cute card! I love the papers! Sounds like you had fun!!

Linda

Jayne said...

Great card Kate,love the colours. Congratulations on being spotlighted,went over and had a look,lovely site.Have a good weekend.

Sherrie K. said...

Very pretty card!! You asked me what folder I used on my retirement card~it was the sizzix diamond folder. Have a great wknd!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Larelyn said...

I love the card! I think card classes are the best- getting together, learning new techniques, and coming home with cards. Can't get any better than that!

Scrapper69 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scrapper69 said...

I LOVE Stampin' Up as you can tell by my posts on my blog! :O) I LOVE how your card came out! I know it was a class but it's still beautiful and you still made it! :o) Love the colors! :O)
Congrats on being spotlighted on Paperie Designs' Studio! :o)
Theresa

MiamiKel said...

Ohhhhhhhhh my this is gorgeous! Love the color combo and such a stunning example - I think it's totally yours, you put your own touches on it :) Blessings to you!

Tracey said...

Beautiful card Kate......I love stampin up too, there classes are so much fun!. I love all the layering of paper and the bird is so cute.

Rhonda Emery said...

really beautiful. But this is nothing new ha

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Beautiful card! Congrats on the fascinating Friday feature!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Oh this is BEAUTIFUL...love those papers!!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>