This is such a crazy time for me. My semester ends next week, so there are lots of things to finish up before then - including my big seminar which I will present tomorrow. I'm all set to go at this point though. I'm just looking forward to next Thursday as I'll have 3 weeks of no classes! I LOVE learning, but a break is always nice too and these past few weeks have been much busier than usual.
I did decide that I needed a break today and made a card to enter in a few challenges. At My Craft Spot, Kimberly has challenged us to "Tie a Bow" and at BugBites, Barb is challenging us to create a project with a Cricut bug cut. There is also a spring theme at Creative Cutter Room.
My ribbon is Buttercup Crinkle Ribbon from My Craft Spot. It's part of the Springtime package. I just LOVE this ribbon! The ribbon has a hint more yellow to it than my picture shows. (My Craft Spot sells both ribbon and baker's twine - and both have FREE shipping to Canada and the US!!)
I've been passed a few awards in the past day or two: the Versatile Blogger Award from Barb at BugBites, the Best Friend Blogger Award from Rae at Wahoo Crafts, and the Liebster Award from Mistyrose at Sweet Magnolia Rose. Thank you so much, ladies, for thinking of me and honouring me with these awards. To accept the awards, I must share 7 things about myself:
1. When I was in high school, I went on two French exchanges.
2. I love cats.
3. I used to get up early to be at the pool by 6am. I don't anymore though - and it shows!
4. I was painfully shy growing up and read self-help books to overcome my shyness. Now I'm just a bit quiet (except at home).
5. There are some songs that I listen to over and over and over.
6. I spend far more time on my homework than I should.
7. When I coached the school soccer team, I had far more students on my team than any other school as I didn't have the heart to cut anybody. (Which brings me to my next point...)
I know that I am to pass the awards along, but I always find this such a difficult and stressful task. I simply cannot choose... So, if you comment on this post, I hereby pass this award along to you!!
Finally, I will be involved in a few blog hops next month. Make sure to come back and visit often for your chance to win some wonderful prizes - starting with the Autism Awareness Blog Hop this Saturday, April 2.
Now, off to My Craft Spot, BugBites and Creative Cutter Room to enter my card. Then, it's back to work!