First of all, I would like to offer a huge thanks to Angi at Cokie Pop Paper (that name always makes me smile) for presenting me with the Cherry on Top Award. I feel so honoured and humbled that she would select me - and the timing couldn't be better. I've had an "ugh!" day and this is just the boost I need to get me through my homework this evening.
The rules for this award are:
1. Thank the person who gave this award to you
2. Copy the award and put it on your blog.
3. List three things which you love about yourself.
4. Post a picture you love.
5. Tag five people you wish to pass this award on to.
Now, for three things I love about myself. I've never been very good at this sort of thing, but here goes:
1. I love that I take the risk to try new things even though I am a creature of habit who hates change.
2. I love that I never seem to run out of creative ideas for my cards and projects, even if some of those ideas do come to me in the middle of the night!
3. I love that I am kind, gentle, and patient. I know that my friends and family love me because of who I am - not because of what I do or what I have.
Here is a picture that I love. It was taken just before my gran passed away earlier this year. She's holding my cousin's little Iona in the photo, and there is also a framed picture of my dad on the table behind them. My gran was such an incredible woman. She has left an amazing legacy and I feel blessed beyond all measure to have been loved by her.
1. Jenny at studio j
2. Donna at Popsicle Toes
3. Laurie and Kel at Serenity Scrappers
4. Joyce at The Joy of Scrapping
5. Liz at Marigold's Craft Page
And here, finally, is the winner for the CSN Giveaway. I went to Random.org and the number that came up was #4 ~ Domestic Diva!! Domestic Diva, please contact me with your name (I have your email) so I can forward the information along to CSN Stores. Congratulations!!