You Can Always Trust Me

Wednesday, August 5, 2020
I can't believe it's August already! It's also hard to believe that we've been in lockdown for almost five months now. Even though things are starting to open up a bit more here, we're still staying home as much as possible. 

This week's challenge at Little Red Wagon is "Happy Days". Basically, we're looking for anything that will make somebody smile. As I'm this week's hostess, I'm looking forward to lots of smiles and laughs as I check out all the entries! 


When lockdown first started, I decided that I needed a new hobby to entertain me during the evenings. I'm not sure what I was thinking as work has been so busy that I'm never at a loss for things to do - even in the evenings. Anyway, my new hobby is cupcake baking and decorating so when I saw some of the new cupcake stamps from My Favorite Things, I knew they'd be a perfect addition to my stamp collection. 

Please head over to Little Red Wagon and smile at the creations of the Girlfriends. Then, please make and link up your own "Happy Days" project! I can't wait to see what you make!

5 comments

Brenda said...

Yip, this is a smiler for sure and that cupcake would be too if it were sitting in front of me. Darn this COVID, I've been baking a lot more and despite walking more, I'm afraid the baking is showing up on my waistline. (=. I love your card and your gorgeous coloring, this was a great idea for a challenge!

Zoechaos said...

Everything about this post made me smile from how busy lockdown has kept you, to your new hobby, the new stamps, and then I actually looked at the card and saw the lion that finished me off the cats will have to help get me back up off the floor where I've ended up laughing hahaha. x

Renee B. said...

This card made me smile....the sentiment is so ME! Can't be trusted with cupcakes or chocolate or red licorice....just about anything sweet! Stay safe & healthy Kate!
Hugs, Renee

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is adorable Kate, marvellous colouring and image, great sentiment too.
Faith x

JanR said...

What a yummy new hobby to start! Would love to see pics sometime! Super cute card! The sentiment totally made me chuckle.

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>