Feel Better

Wednesday, October 31, 2018
Happy Wednesday - and Happy Halloween! I'm hosting at Little Red Wagon this week and have chosen the challenge "Regal and Royal" - anything to do with kings and queens, princes and princesses, castles and the like.


Quite often when I pick a challenge, I have something specific in mind, and often it's based on a newish product that I'm encouraging myself to use. I must have spotted some sort of prince/princess set and not actually purchased it for when it came time to make my project, I realized that I had nothing that fit the theme!! Fortunately, I found a fun digi stamp of the Princess and the Pea (found HERE on the Free Dearie Dolls Digi Stamp blog) and went with that. I had lots of fun colouring in the image!

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see what the rest of the Girlfriends have created. And then get out your own Regal and Royal products (or find something online like I did!) to create and link a project for this week's challenge. I can't wait to see your take!

3 comments

Brenda said...

Can you believe all the wonderful images at Dearie Dolls? I love your beautifully colored image, it's bound to make anyone under the weather feel better!

Scrapper69 said...

Your card is Darling Kate! The image is so sweet!

Theresa

JanR said...

What a fun image! Makes for an upbeat get well soon card. Very cool!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>