Autumn Leaves

Wednesday, September 20, 2017
It's my turn to host at Little Red Wagon this week and I've chosen the theme "Leaf It to Me" - include leaves on your projects.


With the leaves beginning to change colour here, my thoughts went to fall leaves. I used some distress ink, vellum and heat embossing to create my card with a sentiment from My Craft Spot (no longer in business). The little mouse is one of the first clear stamp images that I ever purchased. He's so sweet!!

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see what the rest of the Girlfriends have created - and then make your own leafy project to link up! I can't wait to see your creations!

Products used:
Sentiment and sequins from My Craft Spot (no longer in business).



8 comments

JanR said...

So lovely! Wonderful sentiment too!

Brenda said...

I love the wonderful freeform background and that darling little mouse is a set I wanted, but could never get my hands on...maybe I should try again. Loved this fun challenge!

Esther Asbury said...

Love your sweet card with it's lovely background and adorable little mouse!

R's Rue said...

Love.

Bobby said...

Great way to highlight that wonderful sentiment, Kate. I love that little mouse.

Marilyn said...

Fun card! Great image and background and the sentiment is just perfect.

Migdalia said...

Such a lovely card my friend! I love the pretty background & fall colors too!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M


Scrapper69 said...

I LOVE that sentiment from My craft spot - your background looks awesome and what a cute touch to add that adorable mouse! SWEET CARD!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>