Let's Make Some Memories

Wednesday, August 12, 2026
I'm exited to have my turn hosting at Little Red Wagon again this week. I'm still working my way through Billy Joel hits and this time, I'm listening to "We Didn't Start the Fire" for inspiration. I'm challenging crafters to make something related to history/memories or to go a more literal route and include some form of fire on projects such as cards, journaling pages, scrapbook pages, gift bags, tags, etc. You could even use fire to create burned edges on your paper. So many possibilities! 


I went the literal route and created a card celebrating a campfire with roasted marshmallows. John and I are camping at Presqu'ile Provincial Park along Lake Ontario this week and I'm sure there will be some campfires with roasted marshmallows and s'mores. I made this card to give John upon our arrival using stamps from the Happy Campers stamp set from My Favorite Things. 

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see the projects created by the rest of the design team. I'd love for you to join the challenge too! 

4 comments

Brenda said...

Looks like you and Janice were on the same track. This is also a darling card and such a wonderful sentiment. I hope you have a memorable trip!

Chrissy said...

Such a cute little image and fabulous colouring Kate and sounds like you are going to have a lovely time camping, enjoy..

luv CHRISSYxx

JanR said...

I love that we both chose bunnies and campfires! So sweet that you made this for John, I bet it made him smile.

Imke said...

Oh this is totally cute, Kate. Love your little scene.

Imke ~MY CRAFTY PLACE

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>